Estatedebate.com is an information site that provides a database for estate executors and beneficiaries from advisors in many areas of estate administration management and related services and is sponsored by Estate Risk Protection Plan Inc.
We collect the following information about your visit to Estatedebate.com:
- Your IP address, which does not personally identify you
- Information about which pages your IP address visits
- Information that you volunteer from time to time, including site registration or completion of surveys or questionnaires
Use of your information
Estatedebate.com analyzes and produces statistical information of user behaviour on the site in order to measure interest and develop additional topic areas.
- To help us develop content, services, and advertising that we hope you will find of interest we may share aggregated information or information that does not directly identify you with third parties.
- We may employ third parties to perform site-related services, including database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing and email and text message distribution. These third parties have access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Engaging in public activities on the site, such as posting comments on message boards, means any information you submit can be read, collected, or used by others. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information in public activities or submissions.
- We may share information about you to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety or other rights and interests of any person, violations of EstateDebate.com Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share information about you to respond to court orders, search warrants, judicial proceedings, subpoenas, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
- In addition to the scenarios identified above, we may share information about you for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Technical Information – Cookies and Server Logs
Most web browsers allow the user to “refuse” cookies; when you “refuse” cookies you may not be able to fully participate in all of our websites features, capabilities or supplemental offerings.
Server logs capture certain non-personally identifying data, such as the time and date of a web visit, the browser and operating system being used, the IP address or domain name of the user’s ISP, and the web URL a user linked from. This information is used in aggregate form to help us plan system enhancements when necessary and to provide content web browsing systems. Server logs are used by Estatedebate.com which capture elements of non-personally identifying data, including the time and date of a visit, the browser and operating system being used, IP address or domain name of the users Internet Service provider, and the web URL that a user linked from. We use this information in aggregate form to assist us in the provision of content.
Links to other sites
Estate Risk Protection Plan Inc.
Suite 302, 30 Duke Street West
Kitchener, ON N2H 3W5
No Lawyer-Client Relationship
The contents of this website are offered for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. A visit to this website does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
The information within this website is not a substitute for professional help and should not be relied upon for action without competent professional help.
Information within Estatedebate.com is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Estatedebate.com does not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our website. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Estatedabate.com accepts no responsibility or liability for risk and damage caused or alleged, directly or indirectly, to any person based on information on this website or by its use.
No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this website.